- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license
- If born After 1992 must have a vaild Boaters education card to operate any boat
- Signed Contract Agreements and related documents
MEMBER RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance with Membership Agreement
- Must follow all state, local, and federal boating laws
- Must place credit card on file
- Financially responsible for damaging or losing club property and equipment (including boats)
- Ensure that boats are properly secured when docked or anchored.
- Must follow check-in and check-out procedures
- Only Boat Club members may operate boats
- Must never use or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while operating boats
- Operators are responsible for their passengers and guests following Boat Club rules.
- Responsible for removing all personal items and refuse when returning boats
- Responsible to ensure all electrical and mechanical devices, such as depth fmders, GPS, radios, motors etc., are off and secured when returning boats
- Members are responsible for providing fitted PFDs for children 12 and under. Boat Club Provides the required number of PFDs per boat.
- No trailering or removing vessels from water is allowed.